Time for the Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville celebration at Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park. Below you will find a complete schedule including details on the Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl, FREE concerts, and a bunch of awesome particulars displayed just for you. For any more details please take a look at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve. See you there!
Thursday, December 29
11am – Fan Zone on Broadway opens until 9pm
4pm – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl Hot Chicken Eating World Championship @ 1st Ave and Broadway
5pm – Battle of the Bands ft. the marching bands of each team @ 1st/2nd Ave and Broadway
6:30pm – Rubiks Groove at the Battle of the Bands @ 1st Ave and Broadway
7pm – NHL Nashville Predators v. Chicago Blackhawks @ Bridgestone Arena
Friday, December 30
9am – Fan Zone on Broadway opens until 9pm
10:45am – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl Team Pep Rallies @ 1st Ave and Broadway
11:30am – Music City Bowl Pregame Tailgate Party @ Lot R at Nissan Stadium
12:30pm – Free Jason Eskridge Concert @ 1st Ave and Broadway
2:30pm – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl @ Nissan Stadium
7pm – FREE Postgame Concert ft. LOCASH @ 1st and Broadway
Saturday, December 31
4pm – Event Site Open until 12:35am
4pm – DJ DU
6:15pm – The Raising of the Music Note with Mayor Megan Barry and the Fisk Jubilee Singers
6:30pm – Fisk Jubilee Singers
6:50pm – DJ Robert Luke
6:55pm – Charlie Worsham
7:35pm – DJ Robert Luke
7:50pm – Moon Taxi
8:30pm – DJ Robert Luke
8:45pm – A Thousand Horses
9:25pm – DJ Robert Luke
9:45pm – Styx
10:40pm – DJ DU
11pm – Keith Urban
11:55pm – Confetti, Fireworks, & Music Note Drop at the Stroke of Midnight
12:05am – Keith Urban
GET THE FREE #NASHVILLENYE APP
The free Nashville New Year’s Eve App is all the information you need for the Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville celebration in the palm of your hand. It has a schedule, maps, and more. Download it at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_app.
Get answers to your questions and your guests’ questions about the music, seating, parking, schedule, and more at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_faqs.
EVENT UPDATES THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
We will be posting to Twitter, Facebook, Snapchat, and Instagram throughout the event. Event updates, schedule changes, weather notifications, and fun event information will be posted using the hashtag #NashvilleNYE on twitter.com/visitmusiccity and facebook.com/nashvillemusiccity, pictures will be posted to instagram.com/visitmusiccity, and a story on Snapchat. Start following @VisitMusicCity on Twitter and Instagram, Visit Music City on Facebook, and VisitMusicCity on Snapchat.
Please use this hashtag, #NashvilleNYE, when mentioning any New Year’s Eve event in Nashville and please encourage guests to do so as well.
FOOD, DRINKS, & FUN
There’s so much for guests to enjoy this year. Music, confetti, 25 food trucks, 14 food vendors inside the Nashville Farmers’ Market, and a lot more fun to be had at the Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville celebration. See it all at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_fooddrinksfun.
– Sober Ride will have a tent located at Fourth Avenue North and Harrison Street from 10pm-2am.
– Uber will pick-up and drop-off on Fifth Avenue between Harrison and Jefferson Street with Uber also operating on Junior Gilliam Way between Fifth and Sixth Avenue. They are also offering a free ride (up to $20) to first-time users when using promo code: NASHNYE.
– Taxis can drop-off and pick-up attendees on Rosa Parks Blvd in front of the Nashville Farmers’ Market.
– For a wonderful and worry-free New Year’s Eve contact Grand Avenue at 615-714-5466 or visit grandavenueworldwide.com.
– Guests will have access to the free Blue and Green Downtown Circuits which will pick-up and drop-off on James Robertson Parkway between Sixth and Seventh Avenue. From 6:15pm to 2:30am the Green Circuit will run its usual Gulch route with stops at Fifth and Commerce at Renaissance Nashville Hotel and at Music City Central transit station before going to Bicentennial Mall. The Blue Circuit will run between Commerce and Bicentennial Mall.
– The Nashville MTA will offer free bus rides starting at 9pm and extending until 2:30am with 15 routes. Route information is available at: nashvillemta.org.
– Other downtown parking options can be found at: parkitdowntown.com.
– See more information: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/rides.
A full list and schedule of road closures can be found at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_roadclosures.
Visitors to Nashville will be happy to know they can purchase the official Jack Daniel’s Music City Midnight: New Year’s Eve in Nashville t-shirt, koozie, shot glass, and magnet at the official event merchandise trailers located at stage right at 6th Avenue and stage left at 7th Avenue. visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_merch
The Music Note Drop and performance of “Auld Lang Syne” at midnight will be live streamed on visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve. Live video and pictures of Music City Midnight will be posted throughout the night on @VisitMusicCity social media channels.
Find out what’s permitted at the event and what’s not at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_houserules.