The Tennessee Beer and Wine Festival is a Nashville event put on by Nashville residents in hopes to provide the perfect festival for beer aficionados. There will be plenty of craft, seasonal, and micro beers, as well as wine from all over the country to enjoy (see the list). Free parking will be available for the DDs, and Lyft is an option for those who do not have a DD (please drink responsibly). Last detail we will mention is the location which is Two Rivers Mansion, one of Nashville’s historic estates. The rest is below. Purchase tickets.
More details on what you get:
- 4 oz. samples from the best local, regional, national, and import breweries in the world. 2oz samples of beer and 1 oz samples of wine.
- A commemorative glass.
- The chance to try beer that is not normally in Nashville.
- 34 different breweries including a selection of 90-100 different beers and a grand selection of wine.
- Live music from 32 County Coalition and Steve Benoit Music
- Artisan booths will be available