Time to have some fun with the best in the NHL! Because NHL All-Star Week has arrived! From January 28th through the 31st there will be plenty of fun to enjoy (and some of which is free). See below for all the details and gear up for some good times in Music City!
NHL ALL-STAR BRIDGESTONE WINTER PARK
Bridgestone Winter Park will include a variety of events and activities, with the centerpiece being an outdoor ice rink presented by IntelliCentrics. The rink will open on Dec. 12 and remain open through the end of the 2016 NHL® All-Star Game. It will be utilized for public skates, parties, youth hockey events, and more. In addition, Bridgestone Winter Park will serve as a central hub of activity in the weeks leading up to Nashville’s celebration of the 2016 NHL All-Star game!
WINTER PARK ICE RINK HOURS & ADMISSION
$15 for adults and $10 for children (including skate rental). Rental is good for an hour of ice time.
Monday-Wednesday 3:30-10:45pm; Thursday-Friday 11am-10:45pm; Saturday-Sunday 10am-10:45pm
NOTABLE WINTER PARK EVENTS:
January 7 – Movie Night*: Mighty Ducks
January 9 – Family Day
January 9 – Preds Party: Join the Predators Energy Squad as the Predators take on Arizona at 8pm.
January 10 – Sunday Skate: Super Hero Theme
January 14 – Movie Night*: Miracle
January 15 – First Responders Night: Hang out with the Nashville Fire Department trucks, Nashville Police Department, and Nashville Crime Stoppers truck. All first responders can skate for the kids’ price. Watch 3v3 games between the Fire Department, Police Department, and Predators Alumni.
January 17 – Sunday Skate: Preds Pride Theme
January 21 – Movie Night*: Mighty Ducks 2
January 24 – Sunday Skate: Country Music Stars Look-Alike
January 28 – Ribbon Cutting Ceremony and Concert feat. Big & Rich
January 29 – Outdoor Concert** feat. Lee Brice, Aaron Lewis, John Hiatt
January 30 – Outdoor Concert** feat. Chris Young, Tara Thompson
January 31 – Outdoor Concert** feat. Dierks Bentley, Eli Young Band, Kelsea Ballerini
*Activities begin at 5pm, movie starts at 6pm, guests are invited to bring lawn chairs or blankets to enjoy the film, concessions will be sold, s’mores pits and hockey interactives will be available, free parking is available at Nissan Stadium Lot R.
**The IntelliCentrics Outdoor Concert Series, as part of Bridgestone Winter Park are free to the general public. For a full schedule with times please go to: predators.nhl.com.
NHL FAN FAIRTM
The 2016 NHL® All-Star celebration in Nashville will feature a four-day fan festival at the Music City Center from Jan. 28-31. The 2016 NHL Fan FairTM presented by Bridgestone, the official fan festival of the 2016 NHL All-Star festivities in Nashville, will cover 250,000 square feet of space in the Music City Center and will offer hockey fans of all ages four days of family friendly interactive games and attractions, special appearances, trophy and memorabilia displays, live music, live TV and radio broadcasts, and dozens of other dynamic activities.
Thursday, Jan. 28: 2-4pm, 4-9pm
Friday, Jan. 29: 4-9pm
Saturday, Jan. 30: 10am-6pm
Sunday, Jan. 31: 10am-4pm
NHL Fan Fair Fair Concerts
January 28 – Lonestar, LOCASH, DJ Rock
January 29 – Lewis Brice, Ryan Hurd, Steven Lee Olsen, Craig Wayne Boyd, DJ DU
January 30 – Lennon & Maisy, Clare Bowen, Charles Esten, Russel Dickerson, DJ Rock
January 31 – MercyMe, Tracy Lawrence, Danny Gokey, DJ DU
Concerts inside NHL Fan Fair are included with a valid NHL® Fan Fair ticket. Fans with a valid NHL Fan Fair™ ticket will have same day re-entry privileges to enjoy the official fan festival inside the Music City Center as well as Bridgestone Winter Park activities. NHL Fan Fair™ concerts will coordinate with the IntelliCentrics Outdoor Concert Series so fans will never have to choose between shows. For a full schedule with times please go to: predators.nhl.com.
At the NHL Fan Fair, you can:
* Meet the NHL Mascots
* Watch Mascot Showdowns each day
* Listen to LIVE music nightly
* Take a picture with the greatest trophy in sports, the Stanley Cup
* Check out the NHL Trophy Showcase presented by Discover, featuring all of the other NHL trophies (Hart, Vezina, Norris, etc)
* Test your hockey skills in the Honda NHL All-Star Skills Zone
* Meet and greet legends of the game as NHL players past and present sign autographs
* Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame exhibit featuring “Hockey in the State of Tennessee”
* Test your shooting accuracy at the Bridgestone Shootout
* Visit the McDonald’s Kids Zone designed for hockey’s youngest fans
* Create your own personalized hockey trading card presented by Upper Deck
* Collect rare hockey memorabilia at the 2016 NHL All-Star Trading Card & Memorabilia Show presented by Upper Deck
* Spend some time sharing memories and insights with current and former NHL players and hockey insiders in Q&A sessions within the NHL Fan Fair Theater
* Take a journey through the Hall of All-Stars where guests are taken on an imagery tour of the history of the NHL All-Star Game, highlighting memorable All-Star moments from 1934 to the present with the use of photography, audio and lighting
* Find your NHL All-Star souvenir! Shop officially licensed NHL All-Star merchandise as well as 30 team assortments at All-Star Weekend’s flagship store, located within NHL Fan Fair
* And much, much more …
NHL FAN FAIR TICKETS
Price (Single Day)
$15 Children (Ages 3 to 12)
$15 Seniors (Ages 65 and over)
$15 College / Military (must show ID at entrance)
Children 2 and under: Admittance is FREE
Four Day Mobile Pass
$60 (Good for One Entry Each Day of Operation)
Tickets will be available for purchase at the following locations throughout Nashville, including:
* Ticketmaster: visit ticketmaster.com or call (800) 745-3000
* Bridgestone Arena: Visit the Bridgestone Arena Box Office before all Predators home games or Monday-Friday from 10am to 5pm
* Music City Center: Visit the MCC during published NHL Fan Fair event hours to purchase tickets
NHL ALL-STAR GAME
The 2016 Honda NHL All-Star Game will be transformed into a 3-on-3 All-Star Tournament among the NHL’s most talented star players from each division. The new format will divide the All-Star Game into three 20-minute games, with star players from each Division making up the four All-Star teams: Pacific, Central, Atlantic, and Metropolitan. The 2016 Honda NHL All-Star celebration will include the 2016 Honda NHL All-Star Skills Competition™ on Saturday, Jan. 30, and the2016 Honda NHL All-Star Tournament on Sunday, Jan. 31, where players will face off in a winner-take-all $1 million inter-division tournament.
NHL ALL-STAR GAME TICKETS
Nashville Predators season-ticket holders are given the ability to purchase available 2016 NHL® All-Star Weekend tickets based on the type of package they have for the 2015-16 season. Ticket requests are filled based on availability. Tickets include the NHL All-Star Skills CompetitionTM on Saturday, January 30 and the NHL® All-Star Game on Sunday, January 31, 2016. (Events cannot be sold separately.) See the All-Star Game Weekend Tickets Q&A for more information.