Tomorrow’s the big day! In 24 hours the site will open for the Jack Daniel’s Bash on Broadway: New Year’s Eve in Music City! You might have a few questions or maybe even looking for a few details about the event. No worries, we have you covered. Please see below and feel free to ask Visit Music City on Twitter (@visitmusiccity) with any real-time questions. This is their show, we are just happy to join along in the fun!
Wednesday, December 30
12pm – Event Site Open until 6pm
2:30pm – Texas A&M Pep Rally with bands on Broadway (Jack Daniel’s Stage)
3:15pm – Louisville Pep Rally with bands on Broadway (Jack Daniel’s Stage)
4pm – Pre-Game Concert featuring Jason Eskridge on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
6pm – Franklin American Mortgage Music City Bowl: Texas A&M Aggies vs. Louisville Cardinals
Thursday, December 31
12pm – Event Site Open until 12:30am
4pm – Coach (DJ) on the Music City Stage
5:58pm – Music Note Raising from Music Drop Tower at Jack Daniel’s Stage with Mayor Barry and Kelsea Ballerini, along with Gnash and TRAC, on the Music City Stage
6pm – LANco on the Music City Stage
6:40pm – Sugar + The Hi-Lows on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
7:25pm – Kelsea Ballerini on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
8:10pm – Wild Cub on the Music City Stage
9:00pm – Chris Stapleton on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
10:00pm – The Whigs on the Music City Stage
10:55pm – Kings of Leon on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
11:55pm – Confetti, Fireworks, Music Note Drop at the Stroke of Midnight
12:05am – Kings of Leon on the Jack Daniel’s Stage
EVENT UPDATES THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKS
Visit Music City will be posting to Twitter, Facebook and Instagram throughout the event. Event updates, schedule changes, weather notifications, and fun event information will be posted on twitter.com/visitmusiccity and facebook.com/nashvillemusiccity, and pictures will be posted to instagram.com/visitmusiccity, using hashtag #NashvilleNYE. Start following @VisitMusicCity on Twitter and Instagram, and Visit Music City on Facebook.
Make sure to use the hashtag, #NashvilleNYE, when mentioning any New Year’s Eve event in Nashville and please encourage guests to do so as well.
Get answers to your questions about the music, seating, parking, schedule, and more at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_faqs.
FOOD, DRINKS, & FUN
There’s so much for you to enjoy this year. Music, confetti, 18 food trucks, 12 food vendors, and so much more fun to be had at the Jack Daniel’s Bash on Broadway: New Year’s Eve in Music City. See it all at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_fooddrinksfun.
– Sober Ride will have a walk-up location at 2nd Avenue & Church for sober rides 10pm-2am.
– Taxi stands will be located on Broadway at 7th Avenue.
– Nissan Stadium is offering parking for $10 per car.
– Music City Center is offering parking for $10 per car.
– Bridgestone Arena is offering a special parking package that includes a parking pass at the Grand Avenue Garage.
– Uber is offering a discount of $10 OFF your first Uber ride when using promo code: NYE2015.
– For a wonderful and worry-free New Year’s Eve contact Grand Avenue at 615-714-5466 or visit grandavenueworldwide.com.
– The Nashville MTA will offer free bus rides starting at 9pm and extending until 2:30am. By midnight, 14 routes will operate from Broadway and 7th Avenue instead of Music City Central. Read more from the press release.
– Other downtown parking options can be found at: parkitdowntown.com.
– See maps & more information: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/rides.
A full list and schedule of road closures can be found at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_roadclosures.
You will be happy to know you can purchase the official Jack Daniel’s Bash on Broadway: New Year’s Eve in Music City t-shirt, coozie, and poster in the Visitor Center located inside Bridgestone Arena, and at the Merch booth located at 3rd Avenue & Broadway. Also, the coozie will be sold at each beer stand throughout the site. Or they can buy everything online at: shop.visitmusiccity.com.
EVENT STREAMING LIVE
The entire event will be available via livestream. Viewers can watch online at visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve from 5:45-10:55pm, as well as at midnight for the midnight Music Note Drop. To watch the Kings of Leon concert you must download the FREE go90 app in the App Store or Google Play and tune in at 11pm CST.
Find out what’s permitted at the event and what’s not at: visitmusiccity.com/newyearseve/nye_houserules.