It’s a new spotlight exhibit opening at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum April 5, 2013. It’s all about “Nashville,” our favorite new TV show!
Things you’ll get to see include:
· A metallic-toned cocktail dress, with bronze paillette overlay and copper sequins and beading, and snakeskin-look platform peep-toe shoes, worn by Rayna Jaymes (Connie Britton) when she performed “Wrong Song” with Juliette Barnes.
· A beaded, strapless mini-dress, worn by Juliette Barnes (Hayden Panettiere) when she and Rayna Jaymes performed “Wrong Song.”
· A 2009 Gretsch G6121-1955 Chet Atkins solid body guitar and personalized strap played by Deacon Claybourne (Charles Esten) in the pilot episode of “Nashville.”
· A Boho-inspired black lace dress with silky skirt, worn by Scarlett O’Connor (Clare Bowen).
· A Gibson LG-2 guitar belonging to Gunnar Scott (Sam Palladio).
· Framed art featured in the episode “You Win Again,” in which fictional record label Edgehill Republic throws a party to celebrate the platinum success of the Rayna Jaymes-Juliette Barnes duet “Wrong Song.”
· A script of the “Nashville” pilot episode, autographed by cast members Powers Boothe, Clare Bowen, Connie Britton, Eric Close, Charles Esten, Jonathan Jackson, Sam Palladio, Hayden Panettiere and Robert Ray Wisdom.
The exhibit opens tomorrow and runs through October 31, 2013. Turn off your TV and come see this stuff in person.